Photo Gallery

Oh Mold you didn't!

Oh Mold you didn't!

SERVPRO of Racine was called to a local residence for mold removal and sanitation. Mold has the potential to spread when being cleaned which can cause extreme health issues. Always seek professional assistance for these situations. We are here to help!

Bathroom debacle

Bathroom debacle

When a local business experienced a flooded bathroom, our technicians at SERVPRO of Racine were called to aid. Sanitizing the contaminated materials and getting the business back in business. What we do best!

A bit damp

A bit damp

When a local business had experienced a basement flood, SERVPRO of Racine was able to get the situation under control. Water damage brings with it a plethora of other issues that can effect the home you live in. It is very important to seek professional assistance in water damage situations.

Smoke can damage

Smoke can damage

When a local resident experienced a kitchen fire, SERVPRO of Racine County arrived quickly to help assess the damages. Smoke is a secondary issue that comes with any fire damage situation and can effect the entirety of your home, even in rooms the fire does not touch.

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

Devastation of the aftermath of a kitchen fire. Electrical fires can originate in any part of your home or business structure so it is essential to have fire alarms located in every room if possible.